Duckor Metzger & Wynne, APLC Business & Corporate Transactions lawyers are experienced in advising clients through every step of the business life cycle. The attorneys handle new entity formation, negotiation and documentation of essential business arrangements, advise clients in critical day-to-day legal decisions and represent clients in merger and/or sales and corporate dissolutions.
The Business & Corporate Transactions team also provides clients with tax advisory services.
DMW’s clients can expect to receive competent and creative advice and counsel on the following types of matters:
- Entity Selection and Formation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Winding Up and Dissolution of Businesses
- Shareholder and Partner Disputes
- Corporate Governance
- General Business Planning and Advice
- Ownership Succession
- Family Owned/Closely Held Businesses
- Tax Planning
In addition, DMW’s attorneys advise the Firm’s clients in the proper structuring of various business arrangements and relationships, as well as the preparation, negotiation and review of all types of business agreements, including:
- Buy-Sell/Shareholder Agreements
- Stock Option Agreements
- Equity Awards
- Employment/Independent Contractor Agreements
- Executive Compensation Arrangements
- Nondisclosure Agreements
- Employee Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreements
- Noncompete/Nonsolicitation Agreements
- Equity and Debt Transactions
When disputes arise, DMW’s Business Litigation attorneys helps clients navigate litigation and provides experienced representation to protect their interests and achieve favorable outcomes in court or through settlement.