For more than 40 years, DMW has represented businesses and individuals in a wide array of business and commercial disputes. While our trial attorneys seek to resolve disputes by focusing on practical and creative solutions, we have the experience and resolve to aggressively litigate cases to conclusion at trial, arbitration, and appeal.
When engaging with DMW’s attorneys you will find a partner and counselor willing to learn the nuances of your unique situation and needs.
Our trial lawyers regularly counsel and represent clients in litigation involving the following issues:
- Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Breach of Contract / Interference with Contract
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duty
- Trade Secret Misappropriation and Protection
- Unfair Competition
- Defamation and Trade Libel
- Business Torts
- Shareholder, Member and Partner Disputes
- Corporate, Partnership and LLC Governance Disputes and Dissolution
- Non-Compete Agreements and Other Restraints on Competition
- Bankruptcy Adversary Matters / Non-Dischargeability