Rose focuses her practice in advising and representing individuals and corporations in civil litigation, including employment, commercial, and business related matters.
Rose’s employment litigation experience includes defense for employers in wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour matters. She also advises and counsels employers on a variety of employment issues.
Her commercial and business litigation practice focuses on the representation of businesses and individuals in matters involving contract disputes, breaches of fiduciary duty, fraud, interference with business relationships, business dissolutions, disputes over non-compete and non-solicitation clauses, shareholder and partnership disputes, and litigated probate disputes.
Honors & Awards
- San Diego Top Attorney, 2017-2021, Employment Litigation
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated®, Employment Litigation
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated®, Probate Litigation
Memberships & Community Involvement
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court (alumni)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego, Board of Directors