For decades, DMW’s real estate attorneys have guided clients through an array of real property disputes and transactions, delivering comprehensive solutions to our clients. Read below or click the following links for more information on our Real Estate Litigation and Real Estate Transactions practices.
The trial attorneys in our real estate litigation practice group represent clients in real estate-related contractual disputes. We regularly represent landlords in disputes with their tenants and have extensive expertise in all matters related to mobile home park ownership and management including litigation relating to alleged failure to maintain.
In addition, we assist our clients in enforcing their property rights against governmental agencies and private landowners. Our trial attorneys have appeared before local and state regulatory agencies to obtain development permits, adjustments to rents in rent control jurisdictions, and to ensure that private property owners are not adversely impacted by over-enforcement of local ordinances and laws, including CEQA.
We regularly represent clients in disputes and litigation relating to the following types of matters:
- Purchase/Sale Disputes
- Easement/Boundary Disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes and Unlawful Detainer Proceedings
- Trespass and Nuisance Disputes
- Administrative Hearings
- Mobile home Park/Management Representation
- Rent Control Adjustment Hearings and Litigation
- Failure to Maintain Litigation
- Eminent Domain/Inverse Condemnation
- CEQA Litigation
- Land Use Matters (CUPs, NUPs, Local Ordinance Review and Enforcement)
DMW advises clients on all phases of real estate transactions, ranging from purchases and sales to financing and leasing. Our combination of corporate and litigation practice areas allows our attorneys to create a team experienced in handling most real estate-related situations in which our clients may become involved, including:
- Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Commercial Leases and Work Letter Agreements
- Ground Leases
- Financing and Loan Documentation
- Mechanic’s Liens and Enforcement
- Real Estate Tax Issues
- Landlord/Tenant Matters
- Mobile Home Parks