Duckor Metzger & Wynne, APLC’s real estate attorneys guide clients through an array of real property disputes and transactions, delivering comprehensive solutions.
Real Estate Litigation
DMW’s real estate trial attorneys represent clients in real estate-related disputes.
DMW regularly represents landlords in disputes with tenants and has extensive experience in all matters related to mobile home park ownership and management, including litigation relating to alleged failure to maintain.
In addition, the Firm assists clients in enforcing their property rights against governmental agencies and private landowners. DMW’s trial attorneys have appeared before local and state regulatory agencies to obtain development permits, adjustments to rents in rent control jurisdictions and to ensure that private property owners are not adversely impacted by over-enforcement of local ordinances and laws, including the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
DMW represents clients in disputes and litigation relating to the following types of matters:
- Purchase/Sale Disputes
- Easement/Boundary Disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes and Unlawful Detainer Proceedings
- Trespass and Nuisance Disputes
- Administrative Hearings
- Mobile home Park/Management Representation
- Rent Control Litigation
- Failure to Maintain Litigation
- Eminent Domain/Inverse Condemnation
- CEQA Litigation
- Land Use Matters (Conditional Use Permits (CUPs), Local Ordinance Review and Enforcement)
Real Estate Transactions
DMW advises clients on all phases of real estate transactions, ranging from purchases and sales to financing and leasing. The Firm’s Business & Corporate Transactions and Business Litigation attorneys collaborate to create a team experienced in handling real estate-related situations, including:
- Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Commercial Leases and Work Letter Agreements
- Ground Leases
- Financing and Loan Documentation
- Real Estate Tax Issues
- Landlord/Tenant Matters
- Mobile Home Parks